Have you grilled fruit for dessert before? No? You’re missing out on an easy and delicious summer treat.
BONUS: You don’t have to crank up the outdoor gas grill or light any coals. You can achieve the same caramelized results using an indoor grill pan or cast iron grill pan like I used.
Sweet, juicy and a perfect for summer!
- 2 ripe peaches halved & pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive grapeseed or canola oil
- Honey warm
- Toasted Pecans
- Heat the grill to medium.
- Lightly brush the peaches with oil - just enough to prevent sticking. You can also spray the grill with the oil.
- Grill the peaches cut side down just until tender and grill marks are achieved (about 4 minutes).
- Remove cooked peaches from the grill. Drizzle with warm honey. Top with toasted pecans. Serve.
Leave a Reply