These Peach Toasts with Basil and Feta are the perfect easy appetizer for summer! Toasted bread, juicy peaches, fresh basil and feta are delicious together in one bite! Pair these with a glass of white wine for a light meal.
I love how peaches work well in both sweet and savory dishes. This Peach Basil & Feta toast delivers sweet, savory, salty and crunchy all in a couple of bites.
It makes a perfect appetizer or snack. Truth be told… these almost became dinner when I was taking these photos… I could not stop eating them!
This is hardly a proper recipe… more of a collection of ingredients that work really well together. Peaches and basil may sound like an odd combo but these two are made for each other. You can even add fresh sweet corn to the mix for texture or a drizzle of balsamic vinegar.
This toast is a delicious departure from the typical peach pairing with cinnamon, nutmeg, sugar and vanilla.
Serve these peach toasts as a healthy snack or appetizer or combine with a variety of dips and vegetables for a light dinner.
These toasts go great with a glass of white wine! Serve them as an appetizer to a fish or chicken dinner or alongside a white bean dip for lunch.
Need more peach recipes?
Try it out and let me know what you think. And I’m curious… what other combos have you tried with peaches that work?
Peach Basil & Feta Toast
- 1 whole grain baguette , sliced
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 medium ripe peaches , diced
- 4 tablespoons good quality crumbled feta
- fresh basil leaves
- Slice baguette into 1/2 inch pieces on the diagonal.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place baguette slices on a baking sheet in a single layer. Brush each side with olive oil. Bake 7- 10 minutes, until lightly toasted. Remove and let cool.
- Top the toasts evenly with the diced peaches, feta and basil. Serve immediately.