What Information Do We Collect and How Is it Used?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: Marisa Moore Nutrition may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address and location. Examples of this include if You voluntarily leave a comment, submit a message via a comment form, or subscribe to a newsletter.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party Use of Personal Information
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies which this Website has no control over. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- MailChimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. MailChimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
The Website may use other software to aid in processing and creation of contact forms, such as Jot Form and Bloom. These service providers pass information directly to the Website and nothing is stored on a third-party server as a result.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, Marisa Moore Nutrition will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, Marisa Moore Nutrition may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, Marisa Moore Nutrition may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of Your Internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels Marisa Moore Nutrition may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows Marisa Moore Nutrition to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request access to the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our Contact Information
Marisa Moore Nutrition, LLC
2625 Piedmont Road, 56-160
Atlanta, GA 30324
You understand that Marisa Moore Nutrition is not your personal dietitian or healthcare professional and is not able to assist You with medical care or advice. The information provided on this Website is intended for your general knowledge only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment for specific medical conditions. You sould not use this information to diagnose or treat a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified healthcare provider. Marisa Moore Nutrition cannot provide any advice, explanation, opinion or recommendation about your medical diagnosis, treatment or needs. Please consult your healthcare provider with any questions or concerns you may have regarding your condition(s).
You understand that a professional or consulting relationship does not exist between You and Marisa Moore Nutrition outside of the purchase of any products or services. Marisa Moore Nutrition has made every effort to ensure the products and services have been tested for accuracy. There is no guarantee that You will see positive results using the products and services provided by Marisa Moore Nutrition.