Baked Salmon Cakes
These Baked Salmon Patties are packed with flavorful vegetables and baked instead of fried. These salmon cakes are a healthy source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Servings 4 servings
- 2 - 6 oz cans skinless and boneless salmon drained
- ½ cup onion finely diced
- ½ cup red bell pepper finely diced
- ½ cup celery finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Olive oil/olive oil spray
Preheat oven to 400°F. Mist a baking sheet with olive oil.
In a medium bowl, flake the salmon. Add the chopped vegetables and all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
Divide the mixture into 8 equal parts. Shape each into an individual patty. Place on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake at 400°F for 20 minutes, turning once.
Serve with a side of rice, corn or quinoa and/or a green vegetable for a complete dinner or take a lesson from a southern girl and enjoy them for breakfast!