Mediterranean Tuna Salad Bites
These Mediterranean style Tuna Salad Bites make a tasty protein-packed snack or appetizer that comes together in under 10 minutes. With no-mayo, it's a delicious way to use a can of tuna!
- 2 medium cucumbers sliced into thick rounds
- 2- 6 ounce can white tuna drained and flaked
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced sweet or red onion
- ¼ cup chopped black olives
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley finely chopped
- Salt pepper and dried oregano to taste
Slice the cucumber into rounds. (I prefer to leave the skin on for color, fiber and to make it easier to hold the appetizer.) Set aside.
In a medium bowl, use a fork to combine the remaining ingredients. Mix well. Place 1 heaping spoonful of tuna salad onto each of the cucumber rounds.
Enjoy these Greek Tuna Salad bites as a snack or an appetizer for a party.