Mediterranean Salmon Orzo Salad
This Mediterranean inspired salmon orzo salad is an easy make-ahead healthy lunch option for the busy back to school and work season.
- ½ lb. orzo or any gluten-free pasta
For the dressing:
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- ¼ tsp fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tsp coarse salt
Remaining salad ingredients:
- 2 - 5 oz. Bumble Bee® Premium Pink Salmon Skinless and Boneless Pouches
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- ½ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
Cook the orzo according to package directions using salted water.
While the pasta cooks, whisk the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a large bowl or shake in a jar until well blended.
Drain the pasta. Add to the bowl with the salmon, tomatoes, olives, and parsley. Toss to combine. Serve warm or chilled.
This salmon orzo salad will last a few days in the refrigerator, making it perfect for weekday lunch meal prep.
Calories: 350kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 39mg | Potassium: 328mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Iron: 1mg