Apple Pecan Overnight Oats
These healthy overnight oats in a jar are made with apples, pecans, and dairy-free milk. This easy vegan recipe takes just 5 minutes to make and it's perfect for breakfast meal prep!
Servings 1 person
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup your favorite milk (unsweetened)
- ½ small apple, diced
- 2 tbsp chopped pecans
- ½ tsp pure maple syrup
- generous dash of cinnamon
- pinch salt (optional)
Put all ingredients into a jar or glass bowl with a lid.
Shake and refrigerate overnight.
Next Day: Grab your breakfast and go or heat it to take the chill off. This one is delicious warm or cold!
Tips for overnight oat meal prep:
- Line up your bowls (or jars) and add the ingredients assembly-line style.
- Add the ingredients.
- Shake and enjoy a grab and go breakfast for the next few days.
- Add extra toppings in the morning like granola or other ingredients that might go soft overnight.
- You can also opt to heat your oats in the microwave for a warm breakfast.