Peach White Wine Slushies
5-minute Peach White Wine Slushies will be your new favorite summer drink! Made with sweet frozen peaches and your favorite white wine, these lower sugar peach slushies are perfect poolside or for a girls night in!
- 16 oz. frozen peaches (or 4 cups frozen peaches)
- 2 ½ cups white wine (I used Sauvignon Blanc)
- 1-2 tbsp raw sugar (optional)
Tips for making the best wine slushie:
- Use sweet fruit. This means you won't have to add much or any additional sugar.
- Not sweet enough? Add your favorite sweetener. This really depends on how sweet your peaches are.
Calories: 164kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Potassium: 215mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 370IU | Vitamin C: 7.5mg | Calcium: 7mg | Iron: 0.3mg