Easy Vegan Eggnog
- 4 cups unsweetened plain cashew milk
- 1 15 oz. can unsweetened coconut milk, well-shaken (I use Trader Joe’s)
- 6 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 2-4 oz. bourbon (optional)
- coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Cinnamon sticks (optional)
Place cashew milk, coconut milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and ground spices in a blender. Process on high until combined. Chill 2 hours in a sealed bottle up to 4 days.
When ready to serve: Pour the chilled eggnog into glasses with an optional ½-1 ounce of good bourbon. Garnish with grated cinnamon and coconut whipped topping.
To serve warm, pour the eggnog into a small saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warmed through. Top with extra grated cinnamon or nutmeg and cinnamon sticks if desired.
- Nutrition calculations are an estimate. And don’t include the optional ingredients.
- I found a combination of coconut and cashew milk to work the best. These are two of the creamiest non-dairy milk options.
- Spices: Nutmeg is the tradtional spice used in eggnog. I added cinnamon because I love it. In particular, Penzey’s Ceylon cinnamon adds a sweet and fragrant flavor.
Calories: 305kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 285mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 3mg