Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad
This no-cook Pesto Zucchini Noodle Salad is topped with parmesan, pine nuts, and fresh tomatoes. Use up your summer garden vegetables in this easy salad that's ready in 10 minutes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 6 people
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 ¼ cup fresh basil leaves, packed
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach leaves, packed
- ¼ cup pine nuts or chopped walnuts, plus more for garnish
- 4 cloves fresh garlic
- ½ tsp coarse salt
- ⅛ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese plus more for garnish
Prep the zucchini: Spiralize the zucchini using the thinnest setting. Set aside in a colander.
Make the pesto: In a high power blender, add the spinach, basil, nuts, garlic, salt, pepper, Parmesan, and olive oil and blend until smooth.
In a large bowl, toss the pesto with the zucchini noodles and tomatoes until combined. Add extra Parmesan cheese and/or cooked shrimp to make it a full meal.