These dessert recipes are made with less sugar and no or fewer refined grains. I’ve swapped in oat flour or almond flour substitutions, used dates to add sweetness, or simply cut back on sugar to serve up a healthier treat.
These recipes are what I call healthyish. You’ll still get a sweet treat but with a little added nutrition benefit like in my Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse made with creamy, heart-healthy avocado instead of cream.
Healthy Dessert Recipes
- Almond Flour Sugar Cookies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Oatmeal Cookies
- Creamsicle Chia Seed Pudding
- Honey Walnut Roasted Pears
- Maple Walnut Blueberry Crisp
- Grilled Peaches and
Honey Whipped “Cream”
- Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pudding
- Flourless Tahini Swirl Brownie Bites
- Flourless Brown Sugar Shortbread Cookies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Banana Nut Bread