Jump to Recipe | Print Recipe
Rich and creamy avocados meet tangy lime juice in this velvety smooth avocado lime dressing. Vegan, dairy-free and chock full of heart healthy fats, this dressing will help you get the most nutrition from your salad.
I’m excited to let you know that I’m a new contributor to The Kitchenthusiast – the official KitchenAid® blog! In my first post I’m sharing an easy Avocado Lime dressing that will make your heart happy. If you love avocado like I love avocado, you already have everything you need to make the recipe. I also share tips on how to get more nutrients from your next salad or snack or… nachos. Check it out and let me know what you think!
Creamy Avocado Lime Dressing
- 1 ripe medium avocado, diced
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup white wine or rice vinegar
- ¼ tsp hot sauce
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice, seed and dice the avocado. Place the avocado into the Kitchen Aid® Diamond Blender or other high powered blender. Add the minced garlic, lime juice, vinegar, hot sauce, cilantro and olive oil. Puree until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Avocado sizes vary. If the dressing is too thick, add additional lime juice or water to thin it out. Once at the desired consistency, serve immediately or store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 2 days.