Whip cannellini beans, roasted garlic, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley into an unbelievably creamy, white bean dip that’s ready in 10 minutes! Serve it at your next party or girls night in.
Jump to Recipe
At every holiday party, you’re bound to find a variety of creamy dips. This one won’t leave you feeling heavy. Packed with protein, fiber and lots of flavor, you’ll want to keep going back for more.
For this recipe, you’ll only need a few ingredients. White beans that you either cook yourself or canned ones (rinsed and drained), extra virgin olive oil, roasted garlic, fresh lemon, and fresh herbs. I used parsley but rosemary and basil would also be delicious.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Make this easy Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip” quote=”Make this easy Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip”]
Use a high power blender or food processor to get to make it light and creamy. Top with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and optional roasted red peppers or leftover roasted garlic.
Serve with a variety of crunchy vegetables like snap peas, radish slices, carrots, raw broccoli, and cauliflower, or crackers.
This recipe is perfect for holiday parties but also for snacking and game night. You can use it as a spread on sandwiches too! Go ahead and pin this recipe and tag me on Instagram (@marisamoore) when you make it!
Follow Me on Pinterest!
Roasted Garlic White Bean Dip
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (or 2 cups cooked)
- 2-4 cloves roasted garlic (check the market olive bar)
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley, plus more for garnish
- Coarse salt and fresh black pepper to taste
- 1 chopped roasted red pepper (jarred is fine)
- crackers and crudités, for serving
- Add the beans, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper to the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy – add additional olive oil if needed to create a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a serving bowl.Top with chopped roasted red pepper, a drizzle of olive oil, and fresh parsley. Serve with an assortment of gluten-free crackers and crudités.