Use your leftover green tea and fresh or frozen pineapple to make a refreshing frozen fruit pop this summer.
Challenged to cook with tea this month, I took the cool and refreshing way out of the kitchen with this Pineapple Green Tea Pop.
Though Atlanta’s humidity has not quite set in, the days are heating up. What better way to cool down than with a little frozen pineapple and green tea? Check out the recipe below.
Pineapple Green Tea Frozen Pops
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- .5 cup prepared green tea
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or sugar*
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour the pureed mixture into the ice pop mold. Place in the freezer until frozen.
- When ready to enjoy, dip the ice pop mold in warm water to loosen the pops.
- Adjust with the sweetness of the pineapple