Use your leftover green tea and fresh or frozen pineapple to make a refreshing frozen fruit pop this summer.
Challenged to cook with tea this month, I took the cool and refreshing way out of the kitchen with this Pineapple Green Tea Pop.
Though Atlanta’s humidity has not quite set in, the days are heating up. What better way to cool down than with a little frozen pineapple and green tea? Check out the recipe below.
Pineapple Green Tea Frozen Pops
These refreshing pineapple green tea popsicles are a healthy way to cool down when it's hot outside!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- .5 cup prepared green tea
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or sugar*
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Puree until smooth. Pour the pureed mixture into the ice pop mold. Place in the freezer until frozen.
- When ready to enjoy, dip the ice pop mold in warm water to loosen the pops.
- Adjust with the sweetness of the pineapple
Calories: 58kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 104mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 48IU | Vitamin C: 39mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
These look so simple! I have been dying to try making homemade popsicles sometime.
They are incredibly simple! And this was my first time making homemade pops. Thjnk I will be doing it a lot this summer.
Yum! These are perfect for summer!