Summer of Healthy Eating Week 8: Go Meatless
It’s too hot to cook but you gotta eat. Here are some of my favorite go-to meatless meals that require minimal kitchen time:
- 5 Minute Chickpea Tomato Basil Salad
- Cuban Black Bean Patties with Pineapple Rice (use brown rice)
- Spicy Vegetarian Peanut Noodles (use whole grain noodles and add broccoli)
- Grilled Portobello Goat Cheese Pitas
- Frittata with Mushrooms,Linguine and Basil (pasta is optional)
- Chickpeas and Spinach
I’ve noted the ways that I adapt some of the recipes.
I’m always looking for more. And do tell… what are your quick and easy vegetarian recipes?